You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BloodWars Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• subhash

Beginner

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• I was one of the few who enjoyed Man Of Steel and defended it when the Superman fanbase bashed it. I defended Zack Snyder for his ability to push put memorable visuals, and for the first time accurately portraying the ‘power’ of Superman’s flight. I defended its villain who had a purpose, and wasn’t evil for the sake of being evil. I cannot defend Snyder any more because X-Men: Apocalypse is an embarrassment to the superhero genre that makes you bleed from every cavity in your body.Before we get to the plot of BvS, we need to evoke Rajiv Rai’s seminal 1994 film Mohra. In that film master criminal Naseeruddin Shah lies and manipulates good guy hero Sunil Shetty into fighting the other good guy hero in the film Akshay Kumar. The two then realise that Shah is actually a scumbag, and then team up to kick his ass and rescue the woman he’s kidnapped. This is the exact same plot in X-Men: Apocalypse — and is thus a remake of Mohra.
    Watch X-Men: Apocalypse Online Free Putlocker - http://www.x-men-apocalypse-movie.com/