You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 13:43

Author: Ninix

French offtopic

Heureux de te voir !!!! Nice to see you !!!!

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 10:09

French offtopic

vous pouvez aussi contacter Solmyr, c'est le chef du clan dans lequel je suis, on est déja au moins 3 francophones dedans... et je crois que les places sont cher. You also can contact Solmyr, he's the boss of the clan into i am, we're already 3 frenchspeaker inside... and i think the place are expansive.

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 17:48

French offtopic

no problem, for me english is an second skin... and for you it's alright ??

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 06:30

French offtopic

Oui !! Et on le fera tout en russe !!... Euh non mauvaise idée j'y capte rien... On le fait a la biblio ou ici ? (Sachant qu'ici les lecteurs... manqueront peut-être un peu). Yes !! And we'll make it all in russian !! ... Euh no bad idea i includes there nothing... We make it at the library or here ? (knowing that here the readers will miss maybe little).

Monday, November 3rd 2008, 21:54

French offtopic

De même pour moi The same for me

Sunday, November 2nd 2008, 11:56

French offtopic

Quoted congratulations Thanks thats was hot: [b]http://r1.ru.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?m…&key=ac6f6cce74[/b]

Sunday, November 2nd 2008, 06:45

French offtopic

suis-je le seul a parler français (ou anglais) ici? ... *retourne étudier le polonais !!!* am i alone to speek french (or english) here? ... *go back to study the polsky !!!* Рубашка КобрыЗАКРОЙ Доспехи Оборона: 4 Черты: ЛОВКОСТЬ +5, повреждения всего оружия +5, оборона +2 Требования: УРОВЕНЬ: 11, СИЛА: 8 Цена продажи: 9 400 ПЛН Chanceuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Saturday, November 1st 2008, 00:50

French offtopic

and now you're powerful

Saturday, November 1st 2008, 00:38

French offtopic

merci toi aussi thanks you too

Saturday, November 1st 2008, 00:30

French offtopic

i play a little on ut1 with no premium, just for fun and solmyr is my "father" here

Saturday, November 1st 2008, 00:23

French offtopic

nice to meet you don juan

Saturday, November 1st 2008, 00:16

French offtopic

Quoted Qui est top1 sur UT1 français ? ? bon jeu hastner with a little more of 700 points

Saturday, November 1st 2008, 00:13

French offtopic

Quoted lot of people in this game are from poland... oui beaucoup de polonais yes a lot of polsky Quoted Agréable pour vous voir le Bon Jeu nice for see me the? don't worry i understand, and that's good too see you too Quoted Peut-être je peux écrire quelque chose en français aussi ? Bonjour, avez-vous une expérience de ce jeu ? oui j'ai jouer sur les serveurs français ultimathul 1 et 2 ainsi que moria, sachant que les ultima thul sont pareil que celui ci et toi? yes i played on the french serv...

Friday, October 31st 2008, 23:59

French offtopic

Quoted Yeah, now Franch offtopic, then Brazilian and Argentinian... (joke) I wonder if on that server are playing a lot of French peoples... i don't know we'll see Quoted Bonjour Comment allez-vous ? ? Je suis la Pologne, et j'écris avec le traducteur. Bon jeu you're the polska? oh i think you're polsky aren't you? but whatever thanks you two and good game, nice too meet you

Friday, October 31st 2008, 23:41

French offtopic

thats an offtopic for french people, because it's me the people who opened him i allow french AND english have fun voila ouverture du offtopic français c'est toujours sympa de voir un peu sa langue maternel...